jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

MY TYPICAL DAY FOR RAMÓN 4ºC

Hello, I’m Ramón.
 I live in Albacete with my parents, Ramón and Mª Angeles 
and my sisters Ángela and Daniela. I’m 9 years old.
This is my typical day.
 I get up at quarter past eight. Then I get dressed.
 I wash my hands, my face and I brush my teeth.
 I have breakfast at half past eight.
 I usually have milk and cereals.
 I go to school at quarter to nine. 
Lessons start at nine o’clock.
 I like school. It’s fun.
After school
I go home at two o’clock. 
I have lunch at half past two.
 I like fidegua and fried chicken. 
Then I watch TV. I do my homework and I play football too. 
I have a shower at eight o’clock and after this I talk to my mum.
 I have dinner at half past nine and after dinner I read a book.
 I like reading adventure stories.
Finally I go to bed at half past ten.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario